Saturday, April 11, 2009

A New Adventure Starts With a First Step

Sometimes you need to shake things up. Today is a great day to try something new.


I am a corporate trainer for an insurance company trying to learn more about my passion. No, not insurance. My passion is education, working with adults to help them learn skills that provide them with a living, helping them learn to help customers, and helping them to represent a corporation and industry. I have been working as a corporate trainer for seven years and have trained hundreds of customer service representatives.


I am also a student. I am enrolled in a Master's of Science program in Adult Education at the University of Southern Maine. It is a program designed to look at adult education from multiple perspectives including public adult education programs, college and university learning, and corporate training.


My sister started her own blog since 2006 and she has inspired me to go out on my own. I want to use this blog to share my ideas and observations on adult education. I hope that my writing might strike a chord with you. I also am looking to receive feedback on my ideas so I can learn from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment